1. Control your portions. You can eat healthy, but if you’re eating too much you can sabotage your chances of losing weight. Just watch the amounts you’re eating. If you’re still hungry after a small portion, wait 15 minutes and see if you’re still hungry afterwards. Often, you’ll feel full after that time has passed.
2. Watch what you drink. Pay attention to how many calories are in the drinks that you consume. If you’re drinking lots of soda, coffee, or other sugary drinks, these calories can add up quickly. If you drink lots of water, you’ll be less hungry and have more energy. You’ll also avoid the crash that comes from those sugary drinks.
3. Walk More. Something as simple as walking around rather than sitting burns calories. Think creatively to fit in more walking throughout your day.
* For example, let’s say you work from your home office and sit at the computer all day. However, you occasionally receive phone calls on your cell phone or cordless home phone. Make it a point to walk around the house during phone calls.
* Think about this: if you receive four phone calls during the day, each lasting 15 minutes, and you walk while talking, by the end of your work day you’ll have walked for an hour.
* Although you’re not speed walking, you’re on your feet and moving, burning calories during your busy workday.
4. Develop a morning or evening routine. If you’re just getting started with a personal fitness plan, keep it simple. Try a set of push-ups and a set of sit-ups every morning.
* Begin with small steps that are easy to fit into your busy morning or evening. That way, you’re more likely to stick with the program until you see the results you deserve.
* If the outdoors are calling your name, start small and plan ahead. A short, slow jog first thing in the morning will begin your day with a sense of accomplishment.
* As you become more comfortable and the workout becomes a habit, you can challenge yourself by adding repetitions, time, or distance to the simple plan you’ve created.
Are you looking for Fitness, Nutrition and Lifestyle help? Click the Link Below and gain entrance to our FREE private Fitness Nutrition & Lifestyle Facebook Group!
This FREE group is designed to help improve your lifestyle. It will serve as a positive, motivational and supportive place for you to ask questions as well as learn how you can improve every aspect of your life.
Click Here==> Fitness Nutrition & Lifestyle Facebook Group!
Coach John's enthusiastic approach and positive energy will get anyone excited about fitness. However it's his ability to motivate and inspire people to do more not just in the dojo but in life that gets results.