It’s because a two-week diet does nothing to alter your lifestyle.
The best results come from changes that you incorporate into your daily life, and many of these changes aren’t drastically different from what you do now.
You can even continue to enjoy the foods you love as long as you do so with a wise plan!
This is the essence of the Training For Warriors Program. It’s not a “quick fix” program, its a lifestyle. We help people make a series of small changes, one at a time, whether it be a change in diet, exercise routine or mindset.
You have to give yourself a chance to get used to these changes.
But, when you introduce the changes gradually It won’t seem like such a shock to your system. Sooner than you think, you’ll lose the weight and gain the healthy body and lifestyle that you desire!
Here are some TFW Transformational weight loss tips to implement into your new lifestyle:
1. Cut out soda. Soda is a big offender when it comes to empty calories. The best thing you can do for your body is to replace the soda you’re drinking with water. Water is critical to your good health. It also helps fill you up and has zero calories, no matter how much you drink!
* If you’re having trouble kicking the soda habit, try alternating soda and water each time you go to get a drink. This will gradually get you used to less soda and increase your water intake.
2. Fat is not bad, actually its the opposite. Saturated fat packs on more visceral fat than polyunsaturated ones. Polyunsaturated fats are the ones found in nuts, seeds, and fish and can help you lose belly fat. Get your daily dose of PUFAs
3. Start walking. If a regular exercise routine like Training for Warriors isn’t available to you, strive to walk more often. Walking doesn’t feel so much like true exercise, but it is and you’ll be rewarded for it.
* Park farther from the store so you have to walk a little distance. * Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
* Go for an enjoyable walk with your friends and family. You can visit, catch up, and exercise all at the same time!
4. Watch your portion sizes. Portion sizes just keep getting larger and larger. You may not even realize that you’re consuming a portion that’s much too large for you. Look up what a healthy portion size really is for the meal you’ve chosen. You might be surprised at the results!
* Start your meals with a full glass of water.
* Combat oversized portions by using smaller plates.
* Half your plate should be vegetables, a quarter should be protein, and the other quarter should be good carbohydrates.
* Give yourself the correct amount of food and then refrain from seconds.
5. Have desserts sparingly. Save desserts for special occasions or times when you deserve a nice treat. Avoid eating them every day, or you’ll be adding massive amounts of calories to your daily intake.
* It’s a good idea to plan ahead for occasional desserts and only buy them for those certain meals. That way, they aren’t there tempting you the rest of the time.
* Have plenty of healthy snacks available to curb hunger or cravings in between meals.
You can easily turn these tips into healthy habits by incorporating them into your lifestyle one at a time. Take your time, weight loss is a process a journey. Get used to one tip before you add another one. Most of them involve only small changes. However, these small changes will enable you to achieve your weight loss goals!
Are you looking to change your lifestyle? Have you had trouble adopting and sticking with healthy habits? It may be time for a TRANSFORMATION! Click the link and learn more about the upcoming TFW Mahopac 8 Week Transformation Challenge.
Coach John's enthusiastic approach and positive energy will get anyone excited about fitness. However it's his ability to motivate and inspire people to do more not just in the dojo but in life that gets results.